We are a Leeds based full service agency. Due to a huge influx in new clients we are seeking a talented Front end developer to strengthen our design and development team. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a young and vibrant team, passionate about the web and all things digital.Front end developers are responsible for delivering web and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms.
This position involves using the latest front-end web technologies to develop code alongside a team of developers & designers (both front and back-end, with different platform specialties).
What you will be doing
• Code, test, and troubleshoot Website
• Follow accepted coding standards and best practices, using agile software methodologies
• Assist in maintaining existing code, including bug fixes, enhancements, and miscellaneous maintenance
• Demonstrate clear progress and a willingness to advance towards a more senior role
• Passion for creating digital experiences which delight and inspire diverse audiences
• Review front end coding requirements. Provide feedback on front end coding standards, accessibility and other technical standards
• Liaise with back end coders to design end-to-end technical solutions
• Apply standard UCD approaches as well as broader AI methodologies on client engagements with assistance / direction from senior management, and takes the lead in specific areas.
What we are looking for
• Use of content management systems (we use Fatwire)
As well as the above skills the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, show an all-round enjoyment of the digital landscape and demonstrate an eagerness to learn and share new ideas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Front End Web Developer: 1 year
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience:
- Worked in agency as front end developer: 1 year
To Apply for this role please email email@example.com with your CV attached and little bit about yourself